Seldon Core Demos¶
These demos assume you have a running Seldon Deploy installed with relevant permissions to create/update deployments.
They mostly use pre-built models, except the kubeflow demo which has steps to build a model and push it to minio.
Models can be pushed to minio or other objects stores for pre-packaged model servers or packaged as docker containers using language wrappers. See the Seldon Core docs for the building and hosting stages.
However you install your SeldonDeployments, Seldon Deploy should see them in visible namespaces. These demos use the Deploy UI for ease.
- Canary Promotion
- Model Explanations with Anchor Images
- Model Explanations with Anchor Tabular
- Model Explanations with Anchor Text
- Model Catalogue
- Outlier Detection with CIFAR10 Image Classifier
- Drift Detection with CIFAR10 Image Classifier
- Model Accuracy Metrics with Iris Classifier
- Batch Requests
- NVIDIA Triton Server
- Kubeflow Example